Metropole Motel PolicieS
- Check-In Time Is 2:00pm - Check-Out Time Is 10:00am
- Payment Balance Is Due Upon Arrival Check-In
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed, No Extra Visitors Allowed
- While staying at the Metropole Motel And Apartments, we want you to enjoy a pleasant and safe stay. The following are our policies, rules and regulations that will ensure a happy environment for all of our guests!
- The Registrant is responsible for all registered guests to a room. There will be no drinking of alcoholic beverages on the balconies or stairways.
- Minors are strictly forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages anywhere on the property: N.J.S.A.-2C:33-15.
- Room occupancy is limited to registered guests only. No loud or abusive language or fighting will be tolerated.
- At the discretion of the management, any room not left in the way it was rented at check-in, will be charged an extra $25.00 minimum cleaning fee, which will be deducted from the room security deposit.
- Understand that the rules will be enforced at the discretion of the management and that disregard of these rules will result in the eviction from the property and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- One night's deposit is required for all reservations. A deposit guarantees for you that we will hold the room or rooms requested and that you will take the entire time period booked. Reservations may not be shortened after arrival. You are responsible for the number of nights reserved.
- Cancellation Policy - 1. A reservation is a contract between both parties, it guarantees your accommodations will be available and assures us that we may turn away other potential customers for those dates. 2. You will forfeit your entire deposit unless notice of non-arrival is given at least two weeks prior to your reservation date. 3. Cancellations that are received within the allocated time frame are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. 4. We cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, change in travel plans, etc... 5. We look forward to your stay with us!
School Prom - Additional Specific Policies
- For school prom rentals, notice must be given at least six weeks prior to your reservations date.
- You will forfeit your entire deposit unless notice of non-arrival is given at least 30 days prior to your reservation date.
- Cancellations that are received within the allocated time frame are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- We cannot accept responsibility for inclement weather, change in travel plans, etc...
- We look forward to your school prom stay with us!
THESE ABOVE POLICIES, RULES & REGULATIONS ARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT & THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL GUESTS THAT ARE STAYING WITH US!